Black Beans with Corn and Tomatoes
- Basic Information
Black Beans and Tomatoes are an excellent and delicious way to up your fiber intake!
- Prep time: 5 minutes
- Serves 4
- Nutritional Information:
Black beans are packed with fiber to keep you fuller for longer, while tomatoes are high in Vitamins A and C, and potassium.
- Heart Healthy
- Low Fat
- 1 15-oz. can low sodium, no-fat added black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup cut tomatoes, fresh or canned
- 1 cup frozen corn, thawed
- 1 garlic clove, pureed or roasted
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh parseley
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
In a bowl, combine beans, tomatoes, corn, and garlic.
Add parsley, pepper, and chili powder; combine and serve.