- Basic Information
A naturally sweet dessert, high in protein and antioxidants!
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Ready In: 25 Minutes
- Nutritional Information:
- High Cholesterol Friendly
- Heart Healthy
- Weight Management
Dietitian's Tip: To make this dessert more Diabetic-friendly, use plain Greek style yogurt mixed with SplendaÒ to taste and replace granola with origianl Fiber One cereal for added fiber.
- 4 cups vanilla flavor, reduced fat Greek-style yogurt
- 8 tablespoons low-sugar granola
- 2 cups fresh berries (any combination of sliced strawberries, blueberries, or blackberries)
- 4 sprigs of fresh mint (optional)
Cover bottom of 4 parfait or wine glasses with yogurt. Cover with layer of berries and granola. Add additional layer of yogurt, berries and granola. Garnish with sprig of fresh mint.